Celebrate all things handmade!
The Handmade Show is a boutique craft market ~ a place for people to come and relax, shop, enjoy delicious refreshments, and feel welcome. It is a destination place for a good day out.
In addition to the gorgeous wares for sale we also have for your enjoyment –
• Live musical entertainment – we love to support local musicians and help to promote them as they endeavour to fill out their booking card for gigs and kids from local schools performing. We have a new talent for your enjoyment each month.
• Café Handmade – serves up delicious cafe style menu. It is run by volunteers from St. Anthony’s Parish and is used as a fundraiser for their local outreach/soup kitchen, which feeds up to 100 people on a Thursday night.
• Kids’ activities are provided for FREE; Face painting, colouring-in, treasures hunts or other little interests.
• We also have monthly Giveaways which are FREE to enter.
• We’re also tucked up inside a charming old hall, so, hail rain or shine, the show goes on.
2017 MARKET DATES
Third Saturday of the month except April and December
22 April (4th Saturday)
9 December (2nd Saturday)
Parking is available in the surrounding streets or in school yard across the road from hall (Grange road side).
There is Disabled Access.
To find out more about The Handmade Show go to: