Whether it’s melted raclette, a cup of hot spiced rum, Nutella crepes, or incredible live music performances, Melburnians will be spoilt for choice on ways to warm up this winter as The European Night Market returns every Friday in July from 5pm until 9pm.
Paying homage to the winter markets synonymous with European towns in Germany, France, Spain and Italy, the European Night Market will transform Madame Brussels Lane into a heaving culinary hub complete with cauldrons of mulled wine and piping cups of hot spiced rum.
Tasty delights include:
• Oozing, melted raclette from Frencheese
• Hand rolled Bavarian Bretzels
• French onion soup and cheese boards from Richmond Hill Café and Larder
• Every flavour of gluten-free cannoli imaginable
• A cobbler moonlighting as a DJ
• Custom lighting installations from Electric Confetti and Katy Perry favourite Carla O’Brien
The European Night Market
Madame Brussels Lane (50 Lonsdale St, Melbourne)
Every Friday in July, 5pm – 9pm