This one-day indoor market takes over Phoenix Park Community Centre and showcases a diverse range of local handmade items (many of which, aren’t available elsewhere).
Come and meet Melbourne’s finest makers and creators and peruse a unique selection of items on sale.
We have a selection of:
• aromatherapy oils, soy candles and body care products
• handmade baby and children’s wares, dyed yarn and hand-knitted items
• homewares, jewellery, wood wares and terrariums
• cards and paper, doggie products and leather goods
• cup cakes, nougat and preserves
• and so much more! With 40 new and returning stall holders, there will certainly be something for everyone.
If you are feeling peckish, enjoy the BBQ sausage sizzle or find a tasty treat at the Rotary Cafe.
If you love all things handmade and local, don’t miss The Market.
Entry is $2.
See you all at The Market at Phoenix Park Community Centre. You won’t be disappointed!
Proudly run by the Rotary Club Chadstone/East Malvern